Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's horror comics time!

You guys know The Walking Dead? Well guess what?! I am not involved with it in any way! But I illustrated a zombie story called "Wesley" that was written by Sabrina James Riley. The story is appearing in a horror comics anthology called "Skin Crawling Comics." We're trying to raise funds to have it published, and the mechanism we're using to do so is Indiegogo. Here's a link to the project:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/skin-crawling-comics-anthology/x/1706136

...Check it out, contribute if you like but more importantly, spread the word! My part in this is totally unlike anything Toaster Guy related, and it would be cool to see it in print. Here's a preview:



SPEAKING OF TOASTER GUY, I found a printer - right here in town! They're going to run a couple of proofs for me, and once everything looks good, I'll finally have #4 ready to go to press! Exciting!

SPEAKING OF EXCITING, I'm doing another convention coming up - the Creator Owned Expo, in Fort Lauderdale, on August 3! Come check me and Toaster Guy out! Mention this blog and, uh, get a free sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment