Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Convention Diaries II

Did my second comic book convention this weekend - Ocala Comic Con. It was a ton of fun and very successful! I sold a few complete runs of Toaster Guy 1-3 to a couple of pros who were impressed, and I think I got a great lead on an excellent local printer. So it was a fantastic experience!

A chubby little kid came up to me with his family, and after his parents and brother walked on, he came back and gave me this look and said these words:


I felt silly doing that piece, but I've noticed lots of boys and men are into girl's shows and aren't the cliched "brony" types you hear about online. Lots of them are guys who are just afraid to let on that they're into that stuff. Fear not, I say! Wave your freak flag high!!

My next convention will be the Creator Owned Expo in Fort Lauderdale! If you're reading this, I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment