Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Starting the Convention Circuit

"Hey, can you draw Green Arrow?"

I expect to hear that and several other unfamiliar superhero requests at my first official comic book convention, Ancient City Con, being held here in Jacksonville, FL (not at all an ancient city) this coming weekend. I'll be selling Toaster Guy comics and prints as well as non-toaster-related prints. And hopefully making some decent connections and not regretting the whole ordeal!

Toaster Guy #4 is on its way! Everything is done aside from the printing - Comixpress went under, and I've used Ka-Blam but I'm testing the waters on other printers. So as soon as I make up my mind, you'll have the final issue in your grubby little hands!

I'll be appearing at the Ocala Comics Con and the Creator Owned Expo as well as some others, and I'll try to remember to update the blog beforehand.

In the meantime, don't forget to check out the Toaster Guy fanpage on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment