Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Need your help!

Greetings! I'm trying to iron out the kinks in the TG #4 script, and I've been out of town a few days, so my apologies for the lack of updates! But this one's big - here's the project I've been working on for the past several months, in addition to Toaster Guy. This project is designed to help inner city kids and children from other lower socio-economic groups deal with emotional issues not currently addressed by other children's programming. Here it is: Buddy and Bird!


My business partner, Roderick "Odd Rod" Borisade, and I have been working tirelessly to bring this to fruition. We're trying to raise funds thru Indiegogo (here's the link to our campaign) to have a 22 minute animated / live action pilot filmed. Rod wrote the original story and I've created and designed around a dozen characters, including the title characters...


...And several additional characters...
 ...Not to mention designing and building the puppets...


Do me a favor and check out our YouTube video if you have four and a half minutes, and check out the Indiegogo campaign. Even if you aren't able to contribute, please spread the link far and wide - the more people who see it, the better our chances of making our goal, and making this project a reality.

BUT BACK TO Toaster Guy! Issue three is in the can - I've gotten some feedback on the digital copy I posted several days back and I've made a few edits. I'll be submitting it to publishers come the New Year, so any tips you might have as to potential publishers, I'm all ears....!

No comments:

Post a Comment