Sunday, February 5, 2012

Next Issue Plans

Hey faithful members of the Toaster Guy army!



I'm about 1/3 of the way thru issue #2. I'm making a conscious effort to tighten up the script and streamline the artwork, based on the critiques I received on the first issue.

So far, my group of Kickstarters are my trial audience - and of them, I've gotten maybe five or six really good pieces of feedback. But based on that, I'm making improvements. I'd like to turn these four issues into as professional-looking a group of comics as I can, in hopes of maybe distributing them thru Diamond (the only game in town if you want to get anything into comic shops).

So anybody who is able to give me thoughtful critiques or advice - or who happens to hear anything constructive from anybody they show the comic book to - I appreciate it, greatly!

More art comin' soon - including a cover sneak preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment