Monday, November 7, 2011


Wow, it's been awhile! Insane hours at my day job have caused me to fall behind on Toaster Guy. That and I don't REALLY know what I'm doing. This has been a real learning experience. Gotta do it sometime, right?

Anyway - here's our cover. The first issue has been sent to press! I'll have it a little later this month which means it'll go out in early December - think of it as an early Christmas present! Thanks again for being patient!

One more thing - Lewis Turner with First Coast News here in Jacksonville did a story on me and Toaster Guy (and Kickstarter)! The story should air later today and will be available online afterwards. I'll be sure to post a link!

One other thing - I was mentioned in Publisher's Weekly! Again, thanks to Kickstarter!

Comics are on their way! Thanks again everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment